About Marina Solo
Marina Solo is an expert negotiator with a unique talent for real estate. Combining sharpened industry expertise with a classic Russian charm, Marina has provided maximum upside for her clients with every closed deal. A shining example of the Great American Success Story, she moved to the United States in 1995 to pursue her dream of a better life. Within five years, she taught herself English and began her real estate career. Since earning her real estate license, Solo has personally sold more than 1,000 homes. She is driven and determined to live by a philosophy based on building relationships, one person at a time. Solo is well known in the real estate community as a vibrant, energetic whirlwind – and for her success, brokering more than $200 million in residential real estate. She still finds the greatest satisfaction in guiding individuals and families through one of the largest financial decisions and emotional undertakings of their lives: buying a home.
Get in Touch
Real Estate News
- Court Upholds HOA'S Short-Term Rental Rules. A California Homeowner Association (HOA) ad... Read More
- Happiness And Real Estate.I consider myself happy. In most ways I fit... Read More
- The 13 Things You Need To Do To Your Home Before Summer.
- 4 REASONS WHY FOREIGN INVESTORS ARE KEEN TO INVEST IN MIAMI REAL ESTATE
If current trends are to be analyzed, you will see a substantial rise in foreign investment in the Miami real estate boom. Market experts believe that high-end buyers from foreign countries are helping Miami real estate come out from its dark days. These are the reasons for these foreign investors to invest in the real […]Read More
- Happiness And Real Estate.